Advancing Eye Care at Seattle University
- Advancing Eye Care at Seattle University open to first 300 registrants
- Up to 16 hours of available in-person CE credits
- Member registration fee $299; Non-member registration fee $549
- Exhibit area in PACCAR Atrium on Friday, August 11 and Saturday, August 12, lunch included both days
- Friends and family Happy Hour at Centennial Fountain on both Friday and Saturday, food and beverage included
- Friends and family at the Mariner's Game - Edgar's Homerun Porch on Friday, August 11 - $125 each, 4 max per registrant.
- Member Appreciation Party at Centennial Fountain on Saturday, August 12 with live music by Aaron Crawford band, food and beverage included. Guest tickets are avilable when registering for $25 each.
Pre-registration is required for all labs. Lab capacity is 25 and 50 as indicated below.
Friday, August 11
- 1-2pm, YAG and SLT Laser Workshop (PCLI) - (FULL)
- 1-2pm, Effective Parent Communication in Myopia (CooperVision) - 50
- 2-3pm, YAG and SLT Laser Workshop (PCLI) - 25 (repeated)
- 2-3pm, Top 5 Best Practices for children with Myopia (CooperVision) - 50
Saturday, August 12
- 1-2pm, DryEye: An Introduction to IPL - (FULL)
- 1-2pm, Capturing the Toric Opportunity (Alcon) - 50
- 2-3pm, DryEye: An Introduction to IPL - (FULL)
- 2-3pm, Contact Lens for Total Comfort (Alcon) - 50
Sunday, August 13
- No Labs
Any cancellation requests must be emailed to OPW@eyes.org no later than Thursday, July 27th to receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. No cancellations will be granted after July 29th.